Monday, February 23, 2009

Chapter 17: in which Viv and Trixie try to be kinder

Viv:     I am guilty. Guilty of making fun of poor, innocent losers. I mean, people. There I go again, woops. Trixie and I are especially good (bad) at it in the company of one another. We don't maliciously go up to The Ghoul and say, "You look like a marionette when you dance. And what is up with the one pointed finger?"  Or to Sasquatch, "What is going ON with your teeth? I don't understand."  We haven't even told Jigglypuff that she is the softest person in the WORLD (soft like memory foam) and we don't believe she has any muscle tissue (we're still deciding on bones. Maybe just cartilage), or that we don't think The Looker is even from Ireland (STOP the LIES, and WHO are you looking at?). I could go on all day!...and that's the problem.

So, Trixie and I have decided to mend our ways, or at least have a good laugh trying. No, but really. Let Operation Kindness to All of You losers begin! OKAY!

This picture was entitled "RAOK #13 Be Darth Vader for someone"    sweet mustache.

*NOTE: all names have been changed, but mostly because Trixie and Viv don't know anyone's real names.

No comments:

Post a Comment